About the company:
Multi-Programming Solutions develops custom software solutions since 2006. Like many good things, it all started with the idea to develop distinctive tech products for local markets. What began as a group of hard-working, tech-loving people grew into a team of experts who now create unique solutions for specific business needs worldwide. With accumulated experience and vast technological expertise, we offer outstanding solutions in game, mobile and web development.
About the project:
API Nation is the only purpose-built integration platform for the real estate industry. With hundreds of connected applications and thousands of pre-built workflows, API Nation helps real estate professionals make money, connect their software and automate routine tasks so they can focus on saving time, interfacing with clients and growing their businesses.
API Nation works with some of the largest real estate software providers and brands across every discipline.
- Manage the custom development and application development teams.
- Own P&L for implementation and partner/customer success.
- Working with stakeholders, building and developing business relations with clients
- Create and define operational procedures and metrics including requirements definitions, implementation timeless, schedule custom/application implementation and development, forecasting implementation and product development in conjunction with the sales team.
- Daily team management
- Active participation in pre-sales and sales to new and existing customers
- 5+ years of experience in managing IT projects
- Successful project development and delivery (client is happy, planned functionality implemented, quality assurance performed and bugs are fixed, product successfully release to appropriate environment);
- Experience with Project Risk Management
- Communication with the client (immediate escalation of the timeline changes, timely to a client requests, inform a client about consequences of untimely responses and manage possible delays, keep logs of meetings with clients);
- Excellent spoken and written English