About the company:
Multi-Programming Solutions develops custom software solutions since 2006. Like many good things, it all started with the idea to develop distinctive tech products for local markets. What began as a group of hard-working, tech-loving people grew into a team of experts who now create unique solutions for specific business needs worldwide. With accumulated experience and vast technological expertise, we offer outstanding solutions in game, mobile and web development.
Who we are looking for:
Multi-Programming Solutions is looking for Middle QA Engineer who will ensure excellent quality for our exciting projects. We would welcome a self-disciplined and result-oriented QA Engineer who would strengthen our team and become another great Team player!
About the projects:
You are to be working on various projects of ours having a chance of closely cooperate with Customers, propose solutions on projects, deal with dynamic and challenging tasks.
Working on projects of different complexity and directions would allow to grow professionally, learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- 2+ years professional experience in QA area;
- Knowledge of SQL queries (Oracle or MSSQL);
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery;
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
- Excellent Jira skills;
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum and other iterative methodologies;
- Intermediate English communication skills;
- Understanding of test design techniques;
- Service and teamwork orientation;
- BS+in Computer science or relevant.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of REST APIs, SoapUI, XML;
- Understanding of programming languages (PHP, Java or Python);
- Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver).
Your main duties:
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test doсumentation creation;
- Estimate the required testing time;
- Functional and regression tests on web projects;
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers;
- Test Summary reports preparation.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy, European management style;
- In-house English training;
- In-house gym for sport activities;
- Reward for sport activities;
- Annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves.