ControlPay is Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers' service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social-responsible business on the market.
We are looking for candidates who would like to become Data Entry Specialist in our Kyiv office.
ControlPay will provide every new team-player with special training program in order to be able to perform:
- Navigation through and usage of ControlPay web-platform and support tools;
- Invoices registration, check and approval;
- Proof of delivery documents check for compliance;
- Invoice data download from clients' data bases;
- Working Instructions and procedures update.
- Higher education (Bachelor/Master degree);
- Minimal work experience (best graduates are welcome);
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English;
- Intermediate MS Excel;
- Analytical skills;
- Attentiveness to details;
- Proactive approach to problem solving;
- Willingness to work in a fast growing, customer-focused environment;
- Logistics knowledge (will be a plus).
What we offer to You:
- Dynamic business environment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station - to the office.
Development opportunities include:
- Periodical performance and progress review (every 6 months);
- Extended career ladder;
- Internal and external training programs.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV.