Israel company in E-COMMERCE marketing is expanding its staff. The aim of the company is to promote high-quality goods in the market, to develop and improve services.
Work in our team is based on mutual respect, support, motivation, responsibility for their area of activity and readiness to learn.
We have opened the vacancy for: Assistant Amazon Customer Service Manager for a long-term cooperation.
Responsibilities to be performed:
Assist Customer Service Manager in planning and executing customer service functions as well as selling company’s products and services.
You will fit in if you:
- are highly motivated on the job and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- are a good leader, have initiative and know how to handle people with different personalities.
- have strong analytical research mindset;
- have experience in the marketing area — advantage;
- have Upper intermediate English and higher;
- want and can work remotely;
- enjoy working with customers;
- have outstanding customer service skills;
- have experience working in a call center — advantage;
- are a team player;
- are self-organized, that is, you can set tasks, put priorities and carry responsibility for your choice; manage the time of the workday/week/month;
- are ready to perform tasks qualitatively and responsibly (we are looking for a person who will become a part of the company, but not only its employee);
- are initiative, that is, not only can you perform tasks set, but also put forward your own ideas.
- Complete all general administrative and organizational tasks required in the role.
- Manage key communication channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social accounts, advertising, and online prospective client inquiries.
- Contact existing and potential customers to promote all the company’s products and services.
- Communicate with customers personally or through various mediums such as phone, emails, chat or other types of communication gateways.
- Work on video production aspects including research, pre-production, live streaming and more
- Work for an international company.
- Paid internship (1 month).
- Timely salary.
- Courses and trainings at the company expense.
- Holidays, off days.
- An opportunity to develop a career going from an agent to a team manager to possibly a department manager.
WON’T BE CONSIDERED!
Applicants having their English level lower than upper-intermediate.
Applicants who do not meet the above-mentioned requirements.
As our vacancy is a full-time one, it is essential that you work only with us starting with the internship.
CV has to be done in English.