If you want to have a hands-on global impact on payment solutions, we want you to join the leader in world-class automated payment solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Software development for a minimum of 2-3 years.
- Experience writing software with C/C++ for Linux and Windows is necessary.
- Experience writing software with API function.
- Experience creating Linux applications.
- Oral and written communication in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience writing software in C# and Java to interface with real-world devices.
- Experience using software development tools and environments including MS Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Knowledge of serial communication protocols (USB).
- Knowledge of UML.
- Ability to understand class and state machine diagrams.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write engineering documents in English language.
- Use an installation tool (Installshield or similar) to create and maintain Microsoft Windows based installation packages.
- The accurate assessment of project timescales for software completion.
- The ability to highlight software risks early on in a project.
- Meet product delivery times.
- Provide support to Software QA team on request, either for tests setup or failures analysis
- Consistent execution according to internal product development processes
- Contribute to the evolution of the processes and procedures within the development process
- Challenging tasks using modern technologies.
- Company with good reputation on the market since 1992
- Competitive salary, bonus and medical plan.
- Friendly environment.
- Learn and Use of English.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Lunch Bonus program.
- Business trips
Получайте первыми новые вакансии на свою электронную почту!